Top 14 Questions you should be asking when you are Assessing Managed IT Service Providers.
Not all Managed IT Service Providers are equal.
They vary in expertise such as security, cloud offerings, support levels, depth of technical skills, management and company culture.
Make sure the MSP you hire has a proven track record of client retention and knowledgeable experts to keep your business up and running.
Here are 14 questions for assessing a potential MSP:
- How many years have you been in business?
- How many employees are on your technical team and what level experience do they have?
- What is included in your Managed Service Offerings?
- Do you offer 24X7 Help Desk Support?
- How many Managed Clients do you have?
- What differentiates your business from other MSPs?
- What is your Blueprint to success for onboarding a new client?
- Do you have a standard new Employee/PC setup blueprint in place?
- How will you help our company with our IT Strategy, Budget, and Roadmap?
- Do you offer Risk Assessments that will help with our compliance and governance requirements?
- How do you assess and document each client’s environment for management purposes?
- What is your actual response time to mitigate client issues?
- What is your Client retention percentage?
- What is the primary value you can bring to our business?
With beat365官方app下载手机, you will have a true partner that will listen, deliver on what we say we can do, and meet and exceed your expectations of a Managed Service Provider “MSP”. IT is complex and our team will bring all the pieces together so your Team can work on it business and clients. We don’t want you spend $1 dollar without knowing what it means and the VALUE to your business.